View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 05:26 AM   #48
mka OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 265
grand................he's off up to the pub to annoy some other poor fecker............good riddance.............but..at times he has a point in his outlook, definitely...
so, this is a great idea they came up with at one of the county council meetings............it's to save on directional signs, helps with safety and feeds the donkeys all at the same time.
it was put to the floor whether or not to install some greenery in the middle of the road for aesthetic purposes and to make Leitrim 'different !'............passed unanimously it was......and now they are putting samples of the idea in carefully chosen scenic places all over the county.............the local party leaders went on a mad session of beer after the meeting.......and many old wounds and slights that have festered here in the locality have been cast aside in the great belief that together using brains and brawn they can put Leitrim on the map
it has been heralded an unmitigated success story in the local media and the politicians are firmly behind the notion to go national with it........
and it all started from this little boreen here...........!!!

yes............you heard it first here on ADVrider..........!!!
anyways.............i was standing there by the side of one of the good roads..........taking in the beautious curves of her..........the voluptuous rises and falls of her hillocks.......
......the natural green hairy bits and the hardness of her skin............by god i was taking it all in right enough...............it made me a man to feast my eyes on all her amazingness.................i was getting a right good hard look at her for sure................just me and her............in nature..............alone and all...........oh my god indeed.............but jaysus she looked well hard in the bright sunlight...............just looking back at me...............hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ ......!!
isn't she just perfect...........

any man would fall here at her crossroads and lay himself down on her hot sticky black body............in the sweltering heat..........in the summer...........in nature....
oh my god indeed............
anyways...........after taking in all this vision i eventually looked away and wiped my eye.........and mother of god.............my bike was being eaten by a hedge........one minute it was just standing there...the next it was being swallowed up..........nature was having her wicked way with me..............was i that long staring at her sticky black hardness..??...

i had to bate (beat) back the feckin hedge, she had her branches wrapped round the handlebars........cheeky mare............so once ma jones left i could climb back aboard and slip over the luvly stickiness of herself and on to cooler parts..............the air was alive though..........at it like mad............insects birds plants the whole shebang !
big lump of a weed this and it grows like mad here...........supposed to be bad to eat too (i didn't know this at the time).....just like winine the pooh.......i didn't eat it, i just tasted it....!!!

if you look closer you'll see the fecker that got stuck in me teeth.........bit crunchy but definitely acceptable on the palate
for you blind yokes..this is closer up

so.....belly all full up...........i moved on
sorry................i do feel a bit of a rant coming on now.................that weed must have upset me guts a bit................oh jaysus it's coming now
maybe it was time for a drink..........i passed this sign (the beer sign not the church sign !) and believe it or not the only 2 buildings in the area were the pub and the church.......side by side in the middle of nowhere..............like a married couple.........sick of living together with nothing to say........but can't move out or away cos the invisible neighbours might talk............so they stayed together in sickness and bitterness forever and ever amen...till death
do they part..............
each parent - one the pub and the other the church - spent their lives corrupting all their children, pitting them against the other parent and creating the sick and tortured family we call irish society.................the queer priests.........the alcoholics.................the pioneers (pious prick abstainers)...............the altar boys.............the holy rollers...........and the rest of us sad sad numpties that can't change any of it............but just have to hope they soon die and be gone .................hahhahahahahahahaha.............. ....!!
off the mortal coil you excuses for humanity..................for vitae...............for life.........................!!!!
this is what set me off

back up to the bloody pharmacy/drug store for me (back soon) - apologies - i just can't help it, that's what me therapist tells me
mka is offline   Reply With Quote