View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 08:43 AM   #9
Dr. Benny OP
Enjoying the Journey

Oddometer: 849
Lake Tahoe

Hey guys,

I'll be giving a talk at on August 23 at the Carson Valley / Lake Tahoe Adventure Motorcycle Ride & Rendezvous. It's going to be a spin on my normal travel presentation. This event does cost money but is part of the much larger weekend festivities. Here's a snippet from the event organizers:

Quote:
Are you dreaming of a really big motorcycle adventure? Are you planning one? Wondering about all the unknowns? Not quite sure what to do when you see topes in the road ahead?

Ben Slavin has ridden extensively throughout Latin America and produced several motorcycle documentaries including the popular Motorcycle Mexico and The New World Ride. Ben will be joining us in August at the Carson Tahoe Adventure Moto and sharing what he as learned about staying safe, happy and healthy on the road in a presentation he calls "I Wish I'd Known That!"

Read more about Ben and his motorcycle adventures on his blog at afewmoremiles.com