Thread: Usa Tor
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 07:42 PM   #1195
radguzzi
The Journey is the Reward

Oddometer: 5,611
Nutzy is hiding...

Maine has a rich shipbuilding history and the Maine Maritime Museum celebrates that heritage.

There is a placard in front of this amazing structure depicting the Wyoming afloat; the largest six-masted schooner ever built and Nutzy is at the base of that sign, in back, just below the surface and covered with wood chips and bark. I had hoped to use his strong magnets to hold him to that post but it is aluminum….

While we had Nutzy we also took the little guy out for an ice cream, in the morning we took him to breakfast at a place called the Dam Diner off the Long Falls Dam Road in New Portland and carried on the museum theme that Mainebaoder88 started by taking in an adventure this morning visiting the Maine Ski Museum and the Stanley Steamer Museum in Kingfield.

If you really want to see all those silly photos I can post some but I did not want to bore all of ya’ll to tears…

Hopefully this will be near enough to the border that someone can swing up and snag this to haul Nutzy South and West…
Best,
Rob

Member: AMA - USCRA - MGNOC

radguzzi screwed with this post 08-04-2013 at 07:57 PM
radguzzi is online now   Reply With Quote