View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 05:13 AM   #50
mka OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 265
thank you for your kind words NHKTM990................much valued and appreciated.................
i say to myself sometimes 'why not ?' and usually find more than one answer but.............life is fast...........slipping by so quick.................really see it when kids around..................they grow and grow and keep on growing............in the blink of an eye..............and then i am lying on a bed barely able to breathe, looking up at my beautiful kids, all grown............and the light fades slowly to gray and my breath quickens and it all slows down...........and i think to myself..............where did it all go............??..........all the time i had, it's gone...................and the gray fades to black tripping lightly over my soul and my kids are crying............and
it's just a dream...........an ever recurring dream...............nothing meant or said or intended
back to NOW !
i realise this is for bikes only and you indulge me greatly by allowing me to pursue my other and sometimes odd/weird/demented loves/likes/perversions....for this I thank you greatly.
if any of youse have any irish blood in you then you came from the land.........our land........poor land...........hilly.............hard to farm in places........wet soggy mushy land.......................your people before you lived on the land..........that's all there was...........it was subsistence living...........tough out it seems.
your people paid rents to the landlords and he kept your people on a short leash...........starving and in fear of always being evicted, put to the road, with nothing.
this was our past make no mistake............it's everywhere here, especially here in the west of ireland...............it can be haunting if you open your mind..........if you let it come forth...........if you let it in.

the above.......it was an old school i think...........on the side of a mountain in the middle of nowhere...........but a whole village was here somewhere........all gone now........why a school you ask...............i think i could hear the children laughing i answer............
it's all long gone now...............just ruins..................just ghosts.................

green it surely is............but its a mossy green not a fertile green.............nothing but rushes and moss............good for sheep maybe but not much more

this be the glenniff horseshoe area.........more pics later
too much with the maudlin..mourning..morose..moronic..maladjusted.. ramblings................apologies...............
Yes, i know, it's all rants and raves - but it says so on the tin !!! apologies
need to get back to near normal, i can see normal, but it seems ever to be moving slightly further awaaaay..........ever further
mka is offline   Reply With Quote