View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 08:07 AM   #51
mka OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 200
i suppose i was looking for a sign really .................an indication................maybe even a pointer.............
not this kind of sign, no

nothing was forthcoming so it was onwards for me.................to lough eske...................in the donegal countryside.................miles from anywhere
thirty seconds later or maybe it was a week............there i was

bit posh here.............couple of snooty hotels in and around..............they dont like bikes much methinks, from the dirty looks i got arsing around and around the front doors....hahahaha
so parked up by the lago...............mixed day by now..................a moody sky

spotted "injun jo" goin' down fast.................raced over to help.......................got told to f**k off you noisy basterd..............luvly way of speaking the natives have

so i said feck this to myself and was about to leave when i spotted this tempting opening....................hhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. ..........!!!

well now well now well now................what have we got here...................we have possibilities and hopes and a blind need to scratch something.........
this one could be called "girl talk......!!"

and WINDMILLS.................this one's for you.............!!!

pure irish beef..............beautiful brown eyes.............and all the rest...................feast your eyes...........!!!
i fell for this babe...............tramped through cow pats and all to see her close up..................magic...............and soft soft looing..............man oh man

she wandered over all doe eyed and all.............tail gently swishing...........soft gentle steps............almost dream like...

as we lay there in the grass looking up i was thinking my thoughts (gotta get outta here fast and gotta stop doing this shit !) and she was thinking hers (moooooooooo...!!)
it was time to part................don't look back..............don't ever look back
moody sky

my mount awaited me quietly in the shady woods

i was feeling hungry by now...............usually that way afterwards........spied some dinner

i suppose it was a weak moment after all that went before but this little flower was suddenly very vivid and just wanting to be looked at

so i scooted on up the road and headed for place called mullinasole.............little pier pub and restaurant and a few houses...............nice place

and of course had to be the bollix who stops on the pier

but i do this just for you - you must realise this by now...........all the stares and glares and comments and smart alec chit chat.................just for you......!!

you have heard of 'the god on a cloud' moment....................i think i had 'the god on a bike' moment...
i was standing there next to the bike and to be truthful, i was feeling a bit guilty and all after my moment of weakness, specially as i am married, and i suppose i was asking god
about what had happened......when suddenly the bike was bathed in a beautiful white light.............and he spoke.............oh boy did he f**kin speak..............man i was in big
trouble with him...............it went a bit like................'you sick perverted bestial excuse for a man.............have you no dignity.............no shame...............no morals..........do
you wish to rot with the devil for eternity.................' a lot of that kind of chat, you get the picture
and ' i made animals for to be slaughtered...........cut up and to be eaten and for their babies to be culled as babies to be eaten as veal...............not for your sick and depraved purposes...'
i came back with 'but your honour............i only love the cow..............i mean it no harm but to cuddle it gently and stroke it and nuzzle it and stare into its eyes............and i would never touch a male cow, not ever..........sir..........'
well, it went back and forth a bit more, then he f**ked off somewhere else, probably to give advice to some other poor sinner, but the light dimmed anyway and soon he was gone...
you could feel he had left - or was it just a chill in the air
this was as the light starting to fade, i only thought of the photo after the bollocking i got (sorry)

after this i adjourned to the pub and my catholic guilt beat me up and down the length of the bar.............for quite a while..............until the brain softened into a mushy
guinnessy fuzzy paste...............
it was still bright...............where next.................where next indeed.........................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. .........!!!
mka is offline   Reply With Quote