View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 09:29 AM   #93
rebelpacket OP
four-stroke earth-saw

Oddometer: 725
Thanks for your kind words GypsyWriter! Glad you are enjoying the report, and I hope you can get out there on your 1150GS with your pooch!

Lola has absolutely fallen right into the trip. She's got progressively worsening hips, and at home she occasionally yelps when she gets up, or jumps down from things.

I was really worried that long days in the sidecar would take their toll on her. However, she really seemed to love travelling day-to-day, and she hasn't yelped about her hips since. Almost like the trip had ADDED years to her life.

Who knew? Take your dog for a sweet adventure, and they'll get better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyWriter View Post
I really am loving this RR. When I get back home from Canada, I have two brand new shocks waiting for my 1150GS rig that will hopefully make off road riding better. This is exactly the kind of trip I got my sidecar for, to bring the pup and for long jaunts into the wild.

Lola really is a gorgeous dog and I love the little heart-shaped patch on her butt. Our old Rott had the same thing, great dogs. She taking well to the trip? (Or "took" since I think the ride is done)