View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 04:37 AM   #8
justafurnaceman OP
Imaginary

Oddometer: 983
Last time I rode from NH to ME I took Route 2 from Gorham, NH to Rumford, ME. It's a great ride with some nice roads but sometimes there's a lot of traffic. After seeing this great thread: http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=904734 I decided to go up to Errol, NH and take RTE 16 into Rangeley, ME and then head down into Farmington.

There was very little traffic which was great. After the old lady that was driving 10 mph UNDER the speed limit and braking at every corner pulled over to let me by I came upon a cement truck that was cruising along pretty well but I wanted to overtake him before the hills. It was a beautiful ride but I didn't chance stopping and taking more pictures because as you can see in the pictures I had dark clouds around me. I got to my Dad's house and put the bike in the garage as a few rain drops turned into pouring rain.

And then apparently a bug smashed into my GoPro lense because the pictures turned hazy. So now I have a collection of photos as seen through bug guts: