View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 07:22 AM   #80
TheAdmiral OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 801
No Business Revisited

Glad you like it r80rt and I assure you, I enjoy the riding part of it too!

Well, the wife and I wanted to finish exploring some roads and find out where they led. Since we camped at our same spot as a couple weeks ago, and with the girls in tow, we thought we'd ride up and show them No Business Lookout.

Day started out like it does most days when camping, me up early staring at the machine's while waiting for everyone to wake up. I actually have to sometimes wait 2-3 hours for everone to rise and shine. So, here I sit and mess around with the camera

So, after waiting for hours and hours to get going, we finally head down the road with the atv crew behind me to...

No Business Lookout

Girls soaking in the views from the lookout

After the lookout, we find the road we want to explore and after a few hours we end up at Fish Lake near'ish to McCall, ID

Spot a fisherman in a tree overlooking the lake

...and Georgie doing her part to find fish...I guess. Maybe she's just cooling off! Either way, she likes the water

After departing Fish Lake, we take another unknown to us road back to camp which eventually came out to a place we had found a geocache on our earlier ride. So, we took a quick break and then headed back to camp.

I'll tell you, I'd much rather camp and ride than go to work! See ya next time.

Admiral's Voyages http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=788178
TheAdmiral is offline   Reply With Quote