View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 10:49 PM   #26
slowpoke69
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 481
L.o.l!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin K View Post
that's a great product. I once was stuck with a dead battery in my truck and no one to help me. I slid 2 saw zall blades into the contacts of my Makita 18v cordless drill battery and clipped the jumper cables to them. it was enough to spin the engine to start.

if I had one of these I wouldn't have to carry my cordless drill around with me all the time
That's fringing GREAT!

Not bustin' on you AT ALL, but...you might be a redneck! That's meant as a compliment, we know how to get where we gotta go.

BTW, cooler than polar bear shit!

I was skeptical, but starting the Duc and Yota THAT MANY TIMES, from something that small, AWESOME!!

This would be a great safety item to put in my girls cars, definitely worth the price for all the functionality.

GLWS bro.

I'm gonna keep it on my radar, you should join a couple of the industry sites for truck drivers as a vendor, we love taking our toys on the road with us.

Oh yeah, you should check out Truckcampermagazine.com, it's an e mag for... truck campers. Could be a great market for you. So many industries you have potential inroads to.

slowpoke69 screwed with this post 08-08-2013 at 11:12 PM
slowpoke69 is offline   Reply With Quote