View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 07:43 AM   #32
RedRocket
Yeah! I want Cheesy Poofs

Oddometer: 19,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantah View Post
It will be interesting to see if any of the Ducs can hold the tight line exiting T1. Last year only DP and CS could hold the paint... Well, MM could hold it in Moto 2 as well.

Meanwhile the Ducs all ran wide, which screwed up both T2 and T3. Pretty ugly. I think Rossi ran through the grass at least once.

The Yamaha's were pretty good, but drifted a few feet towards the middle...

Believe it or not, the Harley XR class is pretty fun to watch at Indy. Their lines all criss cross and sometimes they meet

I read Jeremy McWilliams will be back. He fell off during his first attempt. I think it was T3. Once again I'll be pulling for Tyler O'Hara this year. In 2011 he showed up as a van man on his own nickle and took home the big money. Then last season he was there for the very last turn of the last race of the year for the championship. O'Hara pulled up alongside Barney and grabbed his arm as they powered side by side to the checkers. It gave him just enough to pip Barney for the whole thing. Of course he got penalized and had to give it right back to Barney. Gotta' love those van man motorcycle racers...

McWilliams? Riding what?
RedRocket is offline   Reply With Quote