View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 12:05 PM   #77
Dirty bike OP
Eval Innovations Inc

Oddometer: 809
I'm BACK!

Just bumping the thread to let people know that I am back from my vacation, (riding the IBR and wandering home on the back roads with the wife).

I am building an order that I hope to place with Rumbux in Sourth Africa in the next two weeks. If you're interested or have questions, now is an excellent time to contact me.

Pricing remains the same at this time:

Full 3-Part Kit - Fulling integrated system of Upper Crash Bars, Lower Bash Frame & Skid Plate - $775 delivered to your door.

2-Part Kit - Lower Bash Frame & Skid Plate - $475 delivered to your door.
(This uses the same parts from the 3-Part kit and the Upper Crash bars can be added later)

OEM Add On Upper Crash Bars - $375 delivered to your door.
(This replaces the upper hoop on the Yamahaź OEM crash bars, adding greater radiator and body protection.)

Soft Pannier Brackets - $200 delivered.

Light Brackets - $40 (Free shipping with any other product, otherwise $6 shipping in the lower 48.

4.5 mm Skid Plate - $80 shipped.
(This is standard now, but older units had 3mm thick Skid Plates)

All prices included delivery to the Lower 48 US States, residential or business. AK can be done for the 2-Part via USPS. Canada is an extra $100, but I am willing to ship to a UPS store location in the US, which will hold the product for a small fee.

I am also able to get Rumbux crash bars for the BMW F650/700/800 series bikes and the KTM 1190 Adventure. Pricing should be comparable, but I have not seen Rumbux pricing on those as yet.

This order should reach customers at the beginning of October.

PM and emails are great too. Phone is 435-817-0809 9am to 9 pm MDT appreciated.

Eric V.
EVal Innovations Inc.
Ivins, UT

Dirty bike screwed with this post 08-14-2013 at 12:55 PM
Dirty bike is offline   Reply With Quote