Old 08-15-2013, 11:18 PM   #5720
kdtrull
Alpha Nerd

Oddometer: 113
Way to Be Breeze!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbreeze View Post
and here is the new tag

the bridge is the tag. You can see it from the last tag. thought this was so much fun that someone else may want to give it a go.

I didn't want to cross it again, so I went out in a different direction. I got totally lost and did several miles of gravel. I stopped a lady and asked for directions, she was real nice but she couldn't believe anyone from as far away as Columbia would be in that neck of the woods. It rained on me about 15 miles from home, so I got wet a second time. It took me 4 hours to get this tag - time well spent. Thanks, kdtrull!
Cool man. I'm really glad you liked it. I was a little scared I moved it so far someone get p/o'd due to stall factor. But I also knew, once you got there you'd most Likely enjoy it. Three is any kind of surface you want to ride out that way. Miles and miles of dirt/gravel if you take s. ore rd north outta' Westpoint...headed back up home.
If you make it back to the area, go to Appleton and find the old/renewed gigantic General store with much history...also some local pickers n grinners there some sundays...and an old, drive right up grist mill, and several roadside waterfalls...just a stone's throw from the church into Giles. Hours of fun. Kinda proud you left it there for the next guy to enjoy.
kdtrull is offline   Reply With Quote