View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 08:13 AM   #37
Sp4rks
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 237
When I was about 3 my dad would take me out on his KLR650, put me on the gas tank and had me hold onto the handlebars, he didn't go any faster than 10 miles per hour, but would gas it a bit over the speed bumps. I learned how to ride a bicycle when I was 7. I got an electric mini bike a few years later(sold it), 110cc put bike(My mom bought a set for my nephew and I) when I was 13, then my dad taught me how to ride on a crf230l he bought, he had me doubling him for a decent section of it until I got the hang of it. Then, my and my nephew's pit bikes were stolen. So, I used the insurance to buy a beat up(Fork seals blown, air filter all rotted out, tires dry rotted out, plastics were faded, then re-painted, they didn't even use the right color of orange) 2002 KTM 125 from a pawn shop. Fixed it up, and that's were I am now.