View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 09:57 AM   #48
CPRFAB
Banned

Oddometer: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by alongat View Post
I was fairly set to get your intake - now I am absolutely convinced that you are knowledgeable, invested in the KTM market and here to support your customer base - good for you (and us); the world needs more vendors like you. I am heading to Indy MotoGP (on my 2102 990 Adventure R) today, will be placing an order for your intake either one evening while I'm away or as soon as I return on Monday.

I've heard very good things about Bazzaz and used one on a former bike (2009 Yamaha R1) but I've always felt more comfortable with Power Commander - your comments and information help cement that comfort with PC...

Thanks again
I wish we could provide more information on Bazzaz and we have heard better and better things but most or all of our time is invested in Dyno Jet products which is why we sell them. Familiarity breeds preference in addition to what seems to be most commonly preferred by customers and dyno tuners alike. If I'm correct, you cannot tune cylinders separately on Bazzaz which is a considerable downside. Again, on liquid cooled motors its debatable but still better to tune separate. (If I am wrong on Bazzaz tuning cylinders someone please edit)

Thank you for your comments as well. Moving forward we are investing allot of our time and money into new ideas for the KTM crowd including participating in the rally in CO. We can't wait for the opportunity to shake hands with the hard core enthusiasts and get to know them better as a company. We have been overwhelmingly flattered by what has been said here and elsewhere and, if I may, we take it as an indication of what you should expect from a vendor.

Cheers,
Chris Parker
CPRFAB is offline   Reply With Quote