View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 01:05 AM   #5
Beastly Adventurer
oldxr's Avatar
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: central komifornia
Oddometer: 1,142
Find 1 of those u-store it places by LAX and store it.Once US Customs lets you in at Tecate The local police and highway patrols dont care about foriegn vehicles as long as you have a passport and ownership paperwork.EPA is concerned about non-emission compliant vehicles being imported and used by Americans.Dont tell the EPA anything-just make sure your US Customs paperwork is correct.If you store the bike in a locker only you will know where its at.Code O on page 2 of the 3250-1 applies to you-nonresident exempt for 1 year.It looks like you have the correct paperwork.

oldxr screwed with this post 08-17-2013 at 01:36 AM Reason: spelling
oldxr is offline   Reply With Quote