View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 06:18 PM   #4034
swimmer
armchair asshole

Oddometer: 4,348
http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2013/H...econd+row+slot

Hayden also acknowledged the possibility as a potentially exciting prospect.
“Well, that’s a very interesting opportunity, but at the moment I have a couple of good opportunities going so I am pretty excited,” continued the title winner of seven years ago. “There is definitely going to be a big change for me next year; there are some things that look very promising but still a lot of details to be worked out, so it’s still a long way off being close to any decision.
“But it looks promising, so I’m quite excited about everything. We don’t really know the level of the ‘production racers’ for next year, so we don’t really know how much potential they will have, but there are some good things coming and I am looking forward to the future. However there is still a lot of racing to come this year and I want to finish with (Ducati Team) in absolutely the best way possible – and hopefully go off with something we can be proud of.”
When asked whether he could confirm whether talks are ongoing with the LCR outfit, Hayden replied: “Yes, there has been some discussion. I’m not going to deny that.”

Forward racing which will run the Yamaha production bikes is also in discussion with Hayden. Seeming pretty likely he'll stay in motogp. Hopefully it's on the Honda as they seem to be further along on their bike and maybe if he does really well he could take over from Flock of Seagulls at Gresini when his contract is up. Will be interesting to see how those bikes compare to the prototypes considering the different rules. Just when my wife has grasped the CRT concept now I'll have to explain this to her.
swimmer is offline   Reply With Quote