View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 10:04 AM   #2
kelsow OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,118
Day 2
We started the day all feeling a little groggy. Not sure if it was the alcohol or seasickness.
Ether way, we were all feeling a little under the weather.
The cure was a feed of grease and fruit and yoghurt.

After breakfast, we all went back to the cabins for a rest as our stomach's felt like this,

Getting ready to leave,

we had a little mishap. The crew was so fast in helping out I failed to get the pic,

Here's Greg not giving any fucks,

The fog was so think on the Avalon Peninsula, we couldn't see very far ahead so we rode slow and didn't take many pix at all,

With all of our rain gear on it was getting too hot so we stopped here to take off a layer,

At one point we were riding with our flashers on but the fog did lift for portions of the ride,

On our way to Hollyrood,

for coffee and treats,

Once past Hollyrood, we headed North,

This may or may not be conception Bay,

Most of us decided to head down this dirt road to see what was at the end,

Here is the lighthouse at Biscayne Cove, http://goo.gl/maps/Xuxnu

It turned out to be a perfect day once we rode out of the fog,

LOL,

From there we headed to St. John's where we were spending 2 nights in the city at The Sheraton where we got a fantastic rate
due to Jason's sister being the chef there. She treated us with fantastic meals the entire time. Thanks Dana.

Those who don't know anything about George Street, it has the most bars and pubs per square foot of any street in North America.

It was a late night so I can't remember all of what happened and I wont tell you what I do remember.
Let's just say we'll be back here the next night.
Site: dualsport.ca and rideatlantic.ca
kelsow is offline   Reply With Quote