Originally Posted by SidewinderX
Is the camp out/ ride still in the works for this coming weekend?
I am now out.
The annual canoe trip for this weekend was postponed until next weekend due to Mother Nature. On the bright side I took off and did a section hike on the AT to test out some new gear and break in new boots. I am leading a 50 mile trek over labor day weekend, needed to scout out water and trail. Gear passed with flying colors.
Keep me in the loop in case plans postpone again.
Great seeing that RevBill out tagging... Even if it was spoon fed... Lol... Bill we need to do another ride so you can get some more file tags.
WoodenVeins.... Good tagging!!!!
Hope to get some seat time soon!