Originally Posted by xuare
Question for blaster, dorito, et. al... Are you guys planning another longer excursion next (2014) summer?
Have you ever nailed jello to wall? Other than I leave on Sat to start this year's voyage, it's tough to say what the future might hold. Leave and funding seem to set the travel limits. However, since we are dreaming today:
Fall/Winter 2014: South America (fly-n-ride) 3 weeks
Summer 2015: Alaska (ship-n-ride) 4 weeks
At some point, we’ll probably leave bikes out west in storage and do 4-5 fly-and-rides:
- Barstow to Vegas Dual Sport
- Backcountry Discovery Tours (Utah and Colorado)
- Trans America Trail
- There was also another CO ride whose name escapes me right now
And then there is more on the bucket list...
- Hatfield and McCoy trails
- Trans Eastern Trail (few more sections)
- Trans Canadian Trail
- California coast and Lake Tahoe
- Cannonshots Upper Pennisula (Michigan)
So, what's everyone else got on the wanderlust bucket list?