Thread: PNW Flea Market
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 07:19 AM   #7458
hyperboarder
Potato Farmer

Oddometer: 1,024
Anyone looking for a DR650? I've got a decent 99 that I'm considering parting with after having entirely too much fun on my new WR250R yesterday. It was one of the ones that didn't have the torque limiter, however I remedied that and took care of the neutral screw while I was in there.

A few mods, 520 chain/sprocket setup (15/46 sprockets, EK X-ring chain), IMS tank, Moose chain guide, skid plate, cheap-o frankenstein hand guards, seat concepts seat, Twinair filter, headlight guard, aftermarket breather filter, rear rack, and an OG Giant Loop bag (screw mounted to the plastic instead of attaching to passenger pegs). MT21's front and rear with a decent bit of life left, I've got a set of used Trailwings I'd throw in too.

It's in the factory low position now, I was going to raise it back up but just never got around to it. At 6'2" I can flat foot it with ease, sprung a bit light for my 180 lbs but would do well for a shorter and lighter rider. Low miles (63XX, still being ridden occasionally), fresh Motobatt AGM battery, fresh oil change. I've still got the stock tank and seat cover/foam that I'll throw in, as well as a handful of other parts, filters and the like.

ETA - Carb issues fixed, running like a top. Carb mods are all the basic cheap ones (needle shim, drilled slide, snipped spring).

I don't really have a price in mind as this is just a feeler but I'm happy to look at offers. Might consider trades, I fear that if I sell it I will never convince the wife to let me have 3 bikes again. Located in Meridian, ID and I can deliver within a reasonable radius for gas money.

Quarter Life Crisis 2011 Ural National Rally

hyperboarder screwed with this post 08-23-2013 at 08:12 PM
hyperboarder is offline   Reply With Quote