Bonzai Becky

Oddometer: 1,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by mundobravo View Post
so very very well done !
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfsinc View Post
Road this portion of your trip two years ago on my way to Dust 2 Dawson -- thanks for the memories!! Ride safe!
Hope you had good weather for it too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huguesfrederic View Post
Great stories... Can I digress and ask you or should I say rotarygirder a quick question about what headlamp and windscreen is on is beast?

Thanks
It's a Trailtech headlight! http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...Headlight.aspx with the windscreen off of a KTM 640 adventure I think, with a KTM fender too. Makes it look edgier than the stock DR right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhicheverAnyWayCan View Post
Hi Becky,

Even though I am deaf and can't hear you speak but good thing YouTube has a wonderful feature that will translate your voice into subtitle so I understood you. I thought about doing Vlog of my trip like you are doing now and your Vlog gave me some idea. I imagine it can be a bit time consuming but it is probably a good thing to keep up with it to manage memory size?? It will be interesting to see how you can stay on it once you get down to Latin America where finding a good internet to upload can be challenging for most part.

I'm definitely in for your ride and riding along with you from here.
Does it do a good job translating? The vlogging is time consuming, but if you have a decent amount of time it can be nice that it makes you take a down day to upload and sort your stuff while it's still fresh as opposed to returning home with 8000 photos and 70 hours of video to slog through. I hope I can keep up on it heading South. I'm going to wire my top box to charge my laptop as I ride so power won't be as big an issue, though I've heard good internet can be hard to find. I will probably have to do fewer episodes further apart, or make them as I go but then upload a bunch when I get a good internet connection. We'll see!

Oh and I have a My Passport external hard drive to store photos and video on so they don't bog my computer too badly.

Becktastic is offline   Reply With Quote