View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 12:32 PM   #772
Feyala OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadGal View Post
Hey Fey, where are yo hiding girl?
Hope you are well, looking forward to the rest of your report once you can get to it.
It's starting to cool down already here in Fairbanks, amazing!
Things have been crazy busy for me, I landed in Portland and an opportunity to do art full time kinda popped up and slapped me in the face, so I'm going to be here for the next few months at least. My living situation is super unstable, I'm not as used to being homeless (home-free?) inside a city, so it's been interesting trying to get everything in motion and teaching somebody else these ropes. Things are looking good though, we're on track to have things sorted out in the next week or two. I'm excited to see what we can come up with.

Not an end to the journey yet, there's still way more to explore, but my bankroll is getting pretty slim. I'll still probably take a trip up to the olympic peninsula in the near future, and possibly a road trip down to socal and phoenix to pick up some stuff for our project. Worst comes to worst I can get a real job or day labor or something. Our projected costs are pretty low.

The RR will resume once things are just a teensy bit less chaotic, right now I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off!

I've been keeping up with your report, kudos for wanting to brave out an Alaskan winter! Too chilly for me though, yikes. Good luck getting your ducks in a row and stay toasty!
Feyala is offline   Reply With Quote