View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 04:47 AM   #13
Deadly99
Fast and Far

Oddometer: 8,734
Putting ones feelings into words is not an easy task ...

Angelo approached me when he heard I was intending to write a book and offered up his expertise in design, layout, etc. I explained the goal wasn't to make money but rather to share an experience, not many people would have understood but Angelo did. This speaks volumes to me about what kind of person he was; sharing, kind, passionate and talented.

Over the next year or so we emailed back and forth several times a day. Beginning with just the book then eventually turning into a friendship. Talk of me going to Greece to ride and Angelo coming to Canada to ride with myself and meet my wife, who along with Angelo and I spent countless hours emailing, editing and changing stuff in the book.

I'm positive there are many, many folks who were much closer to Angelo than I was and my heart goes out to them. His family and close friends must be hurting bad, how could they not.

There is a void in my heart today that likely won't go away, RIP my friend and know that many people all over the planet will miss you dearly. I will always remember you as a talented artist, an avid rally racer, a passionate explorer, a friend too many and the king of the F5 thread. My glass is raised in your honor

TCAT (Trans Canada Adventure Trail)

Gravel Travel Canada - Canada's Source for Overland Travel
Deadly99 is online now   Reply With Quote