View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 07:31 AM   #23
Jbone11 11 OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altego View Post
I vote for doing nothing. This is the damndest bike I have ever owned it really needs nothing. Do the side stand re-locator for piece of mind and then save your money for tires and fuel. Go ride the hell out of it
Next paycheck I'll be picking up the side stand relocator I think but I'll be dmaned if I know when I'll have time to do anything else as I've definitely been riding the hell out of it!

And Thanks for all the awesome feed back everyone! Lots to consider....but since Im going to be riding in the shittier slop of Fall and quite possibly early winter....as well as the fact that we had to buy a new truck recently, I'm leaning toward just few mods to keep costs down(excluding the side stand relocator of course):

1-HID mod...Ottawa drivers need all the help they can get to wake them up from their complacent slumber!
2- Protective Crash Bars - Just incase the unthinkable happens!
3-Stabalizer OR heated grips....Im on the fence on this one at the moment.

Im definitelly going to be doing the skid plate and will try to get my finances in order to do the forks and a nice 2-1 with either a Akro or Wings can. Other than that, Im going to have to do any other mods on a case by case basis as I also need to save for a trip down the Great Divide next year with another 990 buddy. About the only thing that'll keep me sain over the winter
2003 Honda Hornet 600 (SOLD)
1969 BSA Royal Star - Let the Resurrection Begin!
Jbone11 11 is offline   Reply With Quote