View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 08:45 AM   #27
troy safari carpente
Team f5ool

Oddometer: 18,730
Gutted... read the news first on David P's facebook page a few minutes ago... dumbfounded.

Angelo and I had some correspondance (both in here an off the ADVRider site)... a meeting in the real world was always on the cards... at some rally or event sometime in the future. But to date I never had the opportunity or privelige to shake the mans hand; mores the pity.

As everyone here knows (the F5 crowd in any case) a much more passionate and dedicated rally enthusiast, you'd never find. He lived, ate and breathed rally... and is a big part of the groundswell of enthusiam that the sport has enjoyed in his part of the world these last few years.

RIP Brodo... ride on mate, I (along with many here no doubt) will bear a black F5 armband this coming january... in your honour. It won't be the same without you, out there on another part of the globe spanning F5 interweb time/space continium... it sure as heck, always was fun to know that you were there though. You will be fondly remembered by many of us Angelo.

... look's like carpente found it..."

troy safari carpente screwed with this post 08-22-2013 at 08:51 AM
troy safari carpente is offline   Reply With Quote