View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 04:46 PM   #61712
Jon
Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgbgt89 View Post
I've really been wanting an XR100 to beat around on/ convert for street duty. Her getting a grom will give me more reason to get one.

Should be in next week. She doesn't even know what color shes getting. Shes getting it from a dealer in mount vernon. It seems like every dealer she called has already sold the first shipment, and has orders for the second. They're going fast.

Rolling acres would be a fun place to play with a bike like that. I play around there on my supermoto from time to time and haven't been ran out of there yet.
I had a couple of XR 100's and they are big fun but.... My plated CRF150f was even more fun and really easy to get wired since it had decent stator output for the electric start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScienceOfDirt View Post
Have you been to the trails behind? I haven't been in a few years, and I wonder if they're still there.
The trails are still behind and across the street near Mud Run golf course but are pretty nasty with deep holes and riddled with trash. They have found a body or 10 back there over the years so I just avoid it.
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote