View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 07:58 PM   #1952
augiedog
augie dog

Oddometer: 737
sunday ride

had a real good ride today with john and numa. we took some back roads to falston and rode old 18 to morganton where we took 181 up the mt. to jonas ridge. we met some wild dude on a real nice vmax who rode up old 18 to morganton. we were all glad when he decided to turn back. we then proceeded to louise's famous resturant where we had a nice lunch with a real nice waitress. john and myself had the special { roast beef } , numa had a burger. from there we rode over to roseboro where we ran down the old roseboro road (gravel } to coletsville , thru mormiter, and brown mt. beach road to pavement. we then picked up piedmont rd. to 64 to 70 to valdese, up over valdese mt to 18 and back down 27 to charlotte. I showed a little over 150 miles round trip and no rain, imagine that. I rode my new harley xr 1200 r, newman was on his v strom 650. and john on his v strom 1000. hope we can do another ride soon. ya'll missed a good one. here are a few pictures I took on the ride. vmax the wild dude was riding. intersection near edgemont and roseboro rd about 30 miles of gravel today.
augiedog is offline   Reply With Quote