Originally Posted by vfr700
To break the ice on initial contact try this, it always works for me:
"You only stopped me because I'm black" It takes a couple seconds for the slack jaw mouth breathing to stop, then they usually start laughing. At this point I badge them, and I'm on my way.
Originally Posted by henshao
I'm not sure I understand what is funny about this. Are you black?
No, sounds like he's a
cop. For the most part, they
tend to think they
are above the law in the USA.
• Indian Himalaya:Gangotri-Shimla-Manali-Pavarti-Spiti-Leh-Kargil-Padum-Sringhar-Daramsala (3 mo.--2x)
• Kazakstan-Krygyzstan-Tajikistan-Xin Xiang to Lhasa, Tibet on China 219!-Nepal (7 months)
• Santiago, Chile to Ushuia Argentina and up to Cusco, Peru (7 months)
• Peruvian Andes (3 months)
• N Chile - Medellin, Colombia (3 months) ••• Cartegena, CO to N Chile (3 months)