View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 07:43 AM   #1515
car94
What's this Box for?

Oddometer: 3,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxwax View Post
This post brought to you with the assistance of Captain Morgan.
I fixed it, Just tired no booze! I stand by the sentiment, Vettel was so much quicker when he needed it, it was like he has some special parts that Webber does not get in his car. He has had a good car for the last 3 years, but something was different about it yesterday. I bet we see that setup at Monza. SV will put the championship out of touch there, or Bernie will have a back marker crash into him so that the season remains interesting.
I also stand by the prediction of Vettels move to Ferrari, the new V-6 turbo set up will prove to be challenging for RBR and Vettel will use the performance clause in his contract to move to Ferrari in 2016 after Alonso wins the Title in 2014 and 2015. Vettel wants to be and be better than Shumacher so he will mimic the moves MS did to beat his record of 7 championships.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turder View Post
Apparently one of the visor tear-offs got in the brake duct in Kimi's car, reducing cooling, resulting brake over heating, wear and breakdown that ended his race. I've always thought when it would happen like this that the tear-offs block someones ram-air, cooling vents or brake ducts and then it comes to reality in this way

Seb had so much pace in the reserve if he would have needed. Deserved that one.
Well I still think if he had rode around behind Hamilton until the next Pit stop he would have gotten to F,A and challenged for 2nd. Been in the points and stretching his finished races record.

car94 screwed with this post 08-26-2013 at 07:55 AM
car94 is online now   Reply With Quote