View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 10:25 AM   #403
cjracer OP
AWD please!!

Oddometer: 3,949
Quote:
Originally Posted by zgfiredude View Post
Calling CJ!!!!

Do you have a "Schedule of Events" for the pre-party as yet? Nothing too specific required, but when do you arrive, and what day is the first "Clinic".

Thanks I'm just planning my routes for the week, a little.
Hi All!

We'll be there Tues night, no idea when. We'll be finishing up our own ride in.

Plan to start around 9am Wed and Thurs. Door prizes around 4:30pm on Thurs. This event will not take anyone away for the KTM National Rally events. Sat- Beer Keg Party at Powercell camp site.

Each day we are planning to post days events and times at the CJD TENT area for those at the campground the check out in case anything changes last minute.

Working on details tonight as I fit this in between building bikes. The CJD Compound has been a busy place of change these last few weeks, so I'm sorry this info has been lacking. Only so much one body can handle before I expire.

There will be Dual Sport related companies there to talk to any riders interested to give feedback or find out about new stuff that might help them in there travels. This list will be posted asap. Products talks/ Q&A Session, Demos. We are working to fill in any dead spots or time with Camp Tech and Bike stuff as need be.

Be there at 9am Wed to start, break for lunch around noon. Start back up around 1pm. End around 5pm each day, with plenty of Misc stuff spilling into the evening for those wanting to hang out. We've never had an event that people have not picked up some info.

This is an informal, grass roots work shop/get together that we are doing to help riders leave the trailer and hotels behind and get out and explore on motorcycles. This is not a school, what I offer is my personal info and what works for me, it may not be the best way or the only way but sharing ideas can help everyone gain skills faster with less of a learning curve. Most of this will be a short demo, then a Q/A session. Focusing on helping riders at the event to gain info/tips. This is not an event for me to work on your bike, but to help with travel/ gear/ bike prep tips as we go over our bikes after a several 1000 mile ride to the event.

Hope to see you all there.
cjracer is offline   Reply With Quote