View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 08:32 PM   #80
Elusion
Adventurer

Oddometer: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by thorinoakenshield View Post
I just received the pants and the armor in the knee is not well designed. It doesn't cover my knee very well, especially the sides. The pocket for the knee armor is somewhat large, so the armor floats around a bit.
A bit disappointing.
I do have mx knee armor that I can wear underneath.
I bought size 34, which is what I wear for the Mojave pants I use on my dirtbike. It fits fine on the waist, but the knee armor isn't so great.

Also, the velcro on the bottom of the pants tends to open when I mount the bike or just from hitting the foot pegs.

From what I've read online, the knee armor design is a common gripe people have.

I tried moving the knee armor up....there are velcro pieces within the armor pocket. The problem I'm having is that there's no way to secure the bottom of the armor if I move it up.
So I can move the armor up to #1, but the bottom part is at #3 already, I can't secure the bottom--it's as high as it can go. Kinda weird. Any advice?

Did you ever figure this out? I need to move my Knee armor up and find the same problem you describe.
I thought that I could buy the "pro", thinking they were bigger. but after looking at the dimensions of the "pro" and measuring the armor in there already. They are the SAME size.