View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 03:14 AM   #4036
rahza
Adventurer

Oddometer: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdutchman177 View Post
I am about half way in to my 800 days but I don't really know when I while stop. But after a night like last night, I was ready for it to be over.
But I am considering riding a Royal Enfield from India to Malaysia early next year. I hope we can stay in touch. I might need some help and have some questions for you.
well ed,
sometime we want to do it, some we don't. IMHO you are a tough guy. a true adventurer. sometime it is good without having heavy "commitment". you can do anything that you like.... accessing your damage later. enjoy while you can, it is a life time trip. at the end of the day Nobody is PERFECT especially in our Life. we cannot WIN all the TIME. well hang in there.
Hope fully i can give you an answer if you have any. Riding Enfield from India to MAlaysia will be good. surely you will have a good coverup. the bike groups will surely like you. If you ride your GS they will like you better.
i have a question..... what is the best thing about ALASKA? With this 400 days riding what actually you are looking for in LIFE. just like your response. he he
well keep all the good photos coming.
cheers
I just ride a Honda c70.
azhar