View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 02:28 PM   #102
LittleWan OP
You can do it!

Oddometer: 1,612
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryboy View Post
My passengers make me flip it around, then they steal my water when I'm not looking.

Hee, I don't know how you can steer like that, but great idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by docwyte View Post
Almost have the bent bits replaced. Heading up to Highway Dirt Bikes this Friday to pick up all the parts, then I hope to tear the bike down over this Labor Day weekend and install everything.

Toughest thing will be pulling the wiring for the heated grips out of the stock bars, everything else is a bolt on.
Have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKRYDER View Post
Subscribed! Another killer ride report and all 950s/990s...it doesn't get any better than this Would love to have joined, but 5 of us (four 990s) are doing the COBDR and UTBDR back-to-back, White Rim Trail, KTM Rally, etc. in 2 weeks. Will any of you going to be at the Rally in Steamboat? BTW, which LED fogs are Radek and Osito running? I've got the D2s, but those look nice.
There was some early talk of Radek or Scott going to the rally, but I'm pretty sure we got our fill of Colorado...

I want to say that they're running the Squadron LED lights , but I'm not sure what configuration.
It looks like Radek has a Squadron LED wide-cornering, on one side?

Maybe they will sign in and let us know for sure...
Radek?
Osito?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sion View Post
3 words for u:

Ad Block Plus
Oh yeah. I've tried Ad block plus, but I got rid of it for some reason.
Can't remember why.
Does it block the ads that are at the beginning of the videos? the ones you can skip after 5 seconds?

LittleWan is offline   Reply With Quote