View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 04:12 PM   #1
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

Oddometer: 24,465
Team Ghetto Heads West

6 Ghetto Heads ride Colorado and Utah From 9/8-9/2*

Awhile back I was asked If I would like to ride Utah. Immediate answer was "In" This is something I've been wanting to do for awhile. A few other inmates were asked and we wound up with a total of 6.5 ghetto heads going.. No the .5 isn't AWM*, He pussied out... Anyway it's time for the introductions...

* AWM did not actually pussy out. It just sounded better then he never answered the pm invite

The cast

Bk. Rd .Rnr (Observer)

Boatman (Fording Expert)

Kenny61 (For entertainment purposes only)

Loph917 (Route Planner)

Thereisnospoon (Refreshements and Stunt director)

Xmoto (house bitch)

barry (Scapegoat)

The Script

Saturday September 7th.... , load up and on the road by noon.

Sunday meet up with Spoon and Xmoto at the Denver airport. And should be in Buena Vista in the evening.

Monday September 9 - Wednesday 11th... riding the Rockies

Thursday 12th... head to Moab, about a 4 hour drive... maybe get some afternoon riding in.

Friday September 13th (hope no one is superstitious) - Wednesday 18th... ride Moab.

Thursday 19th... time to head back to the real world...

Locations

For the first part of the trip we will be renting a house In Buena Vista Colorado. Once I discovered that the house had a secret room hidden behind a closet door I promptly called dibs on it. I will now be able to proudly announce every morning that I am coming out of the closet! I can't wait!!!

Scene 2 will have us staying at a condo In Moab. As I only see double beds at this place I am hoping my "Out of the closet" outbursts in colorado will still allow me to have a bed to myself

Equipment

2 Husaberg 390's
1 Ktm 690
1 Honda XR650l
1 Husaberg 570
1 Honda XR650R

Bottle opener
3 Video Cameras
2 Still Cameras
2 Rubber Ducks

Go forth and be a force of the awesome!

kenny61 screwed with this post 08-29-2013 at 11:53 AM