View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 08:12 PM   #611
Draechon
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,113
Thought this was sweet.

http://charleston.craigslist.org/mcy/4032423128.html

want to buy small dirtbike, honda ct70 or similar (greater charleston area)

I am looking to purchase a small dirt bike or similar "pint sized" motor driven cycle. my daughter absolutely *loves* my motorcycle. recently while getting my tire replaced at the dealership, we were waiting around in the showroom and she stumbled across a small dirtbike. the look on her face was priceless when she realized that they made machines such as this in "her" size. she is small for her age, and her hand was barely big enough to reach the hand brake, but I would like to find a small motorbike for her. a project is okay, as I am handy and we could do it together (and she still needs some time to grow). she loved just sitting on it. i guess she might end up a little "tomboy-ish" because she loves to ride the tractor as well when I am cutting the grass. her birthday is coming up, and whenever people asks her what she wants all she says is "I want a my-size motorcycle".

anyhow, i thought someone might have a small dirt bike (as small as possible), an old ct 70 or ct 50 or similar bike that I.could introduce her to and let her follow her passion as she sees fit. i will consider any condition, but am preferring a project because the fact is that she is too small yet to ride safely, so it would be good for her to get used to the size of it and get to "help" me get it into riding condition. thank you for your consideration. you are more than welcome to meet her and introduce her to your bike, she is quite the character; it will be a rewarding experience for all.

Draechon is offline   Reply With Quote