View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 02:13 AM   #8
Tancakar
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoteEddie View Post
Seriously?

well at least i cant do it on this bike :) Its another issue that i think these people who ever test riding the bikes always try to get their knee down rather then telling us the 1190 adventure burns alot petrol got a heat problem. The bike doesnt been made for track use and what is the point of using the bike like this :) what are you going to go evrywhere with wheeles ? :) why there is a wheele in a test ? for an adventure bike ? :) these jornulist bikers makes me laugh specially MCN . they test ride a harley davidson sportster and they said the ground clearence is bad :) lol the ground clearence ? IT IS A HARLEY DAVIDSON ! cruiser what ground clearence you have in mind ? the same thing happend in KTM 1190 . they said the bike is this god that good 150 hp like a sports bike but they didnt tell positives and negatives about the bike . These guys in the video can put their knee down and i find even wearing full leathers shows that you are not an off road or enduro rider . sorry jornulists but its true .
Tancakar is offline   Reply With Quote