View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 06:19 AM   #11
NitroRoo OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave View Post
Great ride report man and great video as well. I did watch most of it. I appreciate the comments about the "GS rider". We had it a little better when we rode through, as the last rain was a day before, and it had dried up a little. You guys were riding through some soupy mud the whole way. I like how you thought you were out of the Iron Mountain Trail when you hit the gravel road. We thought the same thing, and then we hit that second section just like you guys.... and that's when it goes from fun to work.

I'm really interested in seeing what day 2 was like. My friend and I had to stop about where you guys did, but I definitely want to ride out the rest.

Happy Trails.

Rave
Seriously ballsy to take a GS down that trail. I would try it, but not if it was MY bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTV630 View Post
Man, that's cold! I figure for the first time doing something like that one tip over wasn't that bad. By day two, I was figuring things out and kept up much better.
Hey welcome to ADV! Ya gotta have some thick skin if you want to hang out on this forum One of the best motorcycle forums on the net as far as I'm concerned though. We were all impressed with how well you did having virtually no experience. I guess for our next adventure we'll have to turn up the heat a little more

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoldar View Post
Awesome! Hopefully I can make the next one.