View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 07:02 AM   #53
mka OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 243
i've been out and about working............little time for riding...............weather not great either.............family commitments etc
traded away the v-strom 650..............very happy it's gone..............bits of bother cropping up..............i abused it too much i guess but that's in the past now..
picked up this at handy money...............very lucky to get such a good deal...thank you mister bmw dealer.......!!

these things are so well balanced..........i was amazed.......blown away.............even with the big engine it rides like a bicycle
this is one of the commitments...............man these things take up a lot of time.................but worth it for the kids big time

first spin..on way back from dublin after exchanging............ferocious comfortable altogether.....!!

and in a wee place called virginia, county cavan on my way home..........!!!

i took off the pannier holders as i have only the soft panniers...........looks a bit better........

that was taken just outside a place called 'castle caldwell' in county fermanagh.
back later with some pics of little trips out and about........looking forward to tripping italy/slovenia area next month..........might be a big price to pay...........?
mka is offline   Reply With Quote