View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 08:33 AM   #57
ThereisnoSpoon
High Enough

Oddometer: 1,764
Quote:
Originally Posted by loph917 View Post
not a problem walt. we will just always make right turns.
When I push it to the right side all of them blink like 4 ways on a car. I figured that was appropriate so I just walked away at that point. The bike's all set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boatman View Post
Fact is you said "momma" said you can't go.
Come on now, this is ADVrider. The standard course of action here is that you ride where and when your wife says you can and on what bike she allows you to buy and you have to give up some of your dignity to do it.

We don't have these problems, we're the lucky ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmoto View Post
I am looking up recipes so I can be the house bitch when my back gives out
Back on topic, start with this:

Meat Candy

Yield: about 50 candies

Ingredients:
1 lb. bacon (I find a thinner sliced bacon works best for this. Try to get long strips of baconÖit makes for easier wrapping)
1 package Litíl Smokies
Absurd amount of brown sugar
50 toothpicks
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut the bacon strips into thirds.
3. Wrap one (third) piece bacon around one Smokie and secure with toothpick. Place on foil lined baking sheet. Repeat until Smokies and/or bacon runs out.
4. Smother with brown sugar. Really. Donít measure, just pour it on. Just make sure all the pieces have a good amount of brown sugar on them.
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until bacon is cooked through and crispy. Serve immediately OR keep warm by pouring a thin layer of maple syrup on the bottom of a crockpot, set on WARM, and layer meat candy on top.

Just double it and that's a good start.