View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 09:20 AM   #54
littlelionmonster OP
Rerutnevda ylranG

Oddometer: 710
Alright, I need to wrap this up.

Day 15 ferry to fundy park
Decent Ferry boat ride across the water. I thought it might rough, but it was pretty pleasant. Got a bit more sleep but mostly read a book. Landed about 1130 and off the boat around 1230. Then just beat it to Fundy National Park. The orginal plan was to ride the Cabot trail, camp at Meat Cove, but there was supposed to be more 50-70 kmh winds, so I decided to skip it this trip.

So I decided to just push on to the Bay of Fundy. Followed another ADV'er from PA riding an older BMW for awhile. Then it started to rain and get cold again. Got in to the park about 6, set up camp, made some shitty Ramon noodles and turkey.

Then walked down to the bay at low tide then passed out listening to the rain.

I had made another Tent space connection with West Isles Foo Foo for the following night on Deer Island, just south of Saint John, so I had an easy day's ride.

I just hung out and watched the tide come in.

Pretty cool stuff. Walked through town at 10 AM and the guys were just sitting around. Got some lunch and walked by through at 1130 and everyone was running around, loading / unloading the catch of the day. Boats coming and going.

On the way to Saint John, I passed this place.

then I stopped and watch the Reversing Rapids
Going in

Coming out

Statues at the park overlooking the rapids. It was an impressive BEAVER!

Corporate Downsize - Screw it, I'm doing the TransLab

littlelionmonster screwed with this post 08-29-2013 at 09:59 AM
littlelionmonster is offline   Reply With Quote