View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 10:56 PM   #1673
MrGoldfish
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 418
Day 3 - The trip home

Robin and I got up at 6 this morning to get a good start on the day as I had to be home for a 4 o’clock meeting at church. I remember thinking that we should’ve packed up all our junk the night before as we had to make a bunch of noise and turn on a light or two to get everything ready while Brian was trying to sleep in the same room. Sorry dude. I only got about 1 picture as we came down off the plateau and headed east for Lees Ferry as it started to pour after that and didn’t let up until we were well south of Flagstaff. The motorcycle god’s were not going to let me get off easy this trip though and left me a little nail in my tire that started a slow leak as a way to say “watch your mouth!” when talking about how easy they make the roads. So here I am before we rode through the hours of rain to get home.

Overall it was a great trip and I am very glad I was able to make it. Thank you to Paul, Brian and Bill for having me out and showing me around. Looking forward to getting out with you guys again. Until next time. Peace out!
MrGoldfish is offline   Reply With Quote