View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 10:20 AM   #56
mka OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 168
thank you kindly windmills
i was just reading some of the day trippin pieces..............my god.................amazing.....!!
from afghanistan (good luck you guys over there, keep safe) to british columbia adventurers (mega report ladies) to florida rutabaga to seattle (to cali)...............all over the world, even under the world............the fantastic photos from antartica................it is mind blowing stuff.......
all for the love of bikes...........on road..............off road............no politics.........no nothing.....just a bit of fun - cráic and riding.
as an ordinary rider i really appreciate every thing you guys write and the pics..............and no agenda
im just toolin about small spins out for now but i'll put my wee bit in to keep our side up - the w'h'est of oirland..!!
i went for a scoot up to lough/loch melvin calm day...........no thinking of nothin' just a spin.........pulled in to 'shoot the breeze'

looking around at the short pier before talking a long walk on it...

place was really empty, as is usual............desolate even
but looking out at the lake i spotted a boat, see pic above and zoomed in a bit to see what they were at

my camera is just a little nikon coolpix thing, small and easy to use.............not a big mega zoom super bitch black mamba rifle type yoke......just a little thing.
was thinkin' what if i was zooming in and these two fishing guys were arguing and one hits the other over the head, busts him open, blood squirting out all up and over the place and he falls over board and the other guys holds his head underwater while yer man shakes and splurts and wriggles like an eel for a minute and then goes quiet and the other guy ties ropes onto him and attaches some blocks he had and down yer man goes to a watery grave, then the other fella cleans the boat up real good with easy to reach...water...!!!...and coolly starts his engine and motors back to the pier....pulls boat up onto his trailer and away off home for his tea..............!!!................hhmmmmmmmmmmmm ...........'what if' indeed................what would you do.........? i'd go home for my tea too i'm thinkin....sure it would be too late for the other guy anyway by now..................no use crying over spilt milk..........
too much thinkin', i'm thinkin'..........
so...off up to a place in fermanagh called caldragh cemetary..........(no not to bury anyone, not yet anyways)

i wanted to take a look at this, it's a pic of my last girlfriend in a somber pose, she was quite a looker back in the day really but i'm gettin' that you don't really believe me..

the artist really got her body shape very lifelike but she always said this was her best side.

i do miss her wit, her sense of adventure and fun, she had amazing hair too.............good times, good times
after paying my respects i headed off again, up and about, head out window like a big hairy dog, happy in my tiny head
i was sliding along and it came to me to head to castlecaldwell as it was nearby.........and it had trails..............so in like flynn and off up the first trail

but before long..........there was a war party out...........i thought there must be some kind of triathlon going on, there were so many people out, but it slowly dawned on me they were waving frantically (had they seen the incident on the boat too ?) and they were shouting and waving arms...........i was sure someone must be hurt...............they need me and the bike to go get a doctor or something important and useful like that.........................hmmmmmmmmmmmm...
noooo............not really..........i got the mother of all bollockings from a mob of mad lycra clad runners.............wtf was wrong with these tossers.............all a shoutin and a hollerin'
yeah now i know why................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........these f**kin' trails are for people only, no bikes, bicycles, tanks, quads or any other shit...
so with my tail up me arse i made my humble way outta there............no fun no fun no fun................bollox
to cheer meself up i got off bike and did a 'f**k you' dance at them at a safe distance............and moseyed out to the castle entrance.........cooled off took pics
i wouldn't mind but the trails were brilliant, what do you do..............i'll go back some quiet morning hahahahahahaha

the lake, loch/lough (catholic and protestant faiths duly observed - will reverse the order next time in order to ensure parity in all things..........!!!) erne is quite cool.......it's got two parts upper and lower (in the name of parity i will now reverse the order) lower and upper.................it's also got 365 islands...............one for every bigot in the village...............and lots of wildlife toooooo.......!!

i had to stop for a lash / a wee / a tinkle if you will........otherwise clothing would get wet and i know from experience wet clothing from non lashing / weeing / tinkling can be quite uncomfortable over a long protracted period of time............thus the need to stop.
duly stopped and wandering around for a suitable area in which to deposit said wee / tinkle i was being observed by some tourists (well, they had the appearance of tourists - i know that you know what i mean, if you will).............said tourists were a bit alarmed at my demeanour..........this was nature at its most raw form..........it was like watching the mating call of the one legged blue orinoco pelican.........basically a real experience...........not to be missed and most certainly to be recorded on some type of media............well, said tourists walked quickly back to their car and locked all doors before big revving of engine, screaming of tyres and lots of smoke - gone - just like that................i was only mid stream at this tenuous stage but continued on bravely and came to a satisfying conclusion of events.
i mention this only because i had thrown my helmet to the grassy ground and it had lain there in what i thought, while relieving myself, was a very artistic pose. i therefore now reveal said artistic pose for your delight.

i hear you - i know - yeah i will - time to go on the meds again
wait there's more............all the time writing this i am sitting with wet jeans and socks from riding through an hour of rain and i'm slowly drying off..........!!
...........dedication and the love of riding..........!!
to all of you good people all over this blue planet, just to say it is really good to know you are out there...........it keeps me sane, keeps me happy....my family !
mka is offline   Reply With Quote