A-rider went to visit family while jakbrand and I did Moto maintenance.
On my way back from the car wash, the friendly Spokane sheriff department gave me a ticket. I know I wasn't speeding, but he got me for:
1. Headlight bulb busted (those darn KTM 500 EXC bulbs suck, I put a new one every trip)
2. Tires not DOT (are you serious?)
3. Tag mounted sideways (OK, I admit that one)
4. Moto registered in Utah but I live in Louisiana (I've always wanted a Utah tag, a pretty one with Arches NP)
5. Rear turn signals too hard to see (Come on!)
6. Front turn signal busted (I crashed, what can I say)
7. Only one rear view mirror (but that is legal in Utah!)
I rushed to complete as much of my maintenance as possible...oil and filter change, front tire, new bark busters... i still need to do the thermoswitch and the rear tire...i bought the wrong size
and said my good byes to jakbrand at noon
Hasty la vista!
The free shuttle right from the storage unit itself is first class, even has ice cold water included:
Awesome trip guys!
A couple of days ago I contributed $128 to the Spokane County District Court...I still think I didn't deserve a ticket....