Old 08-30-2013, 03:06 PM   #1975
Blue Icebreaker
Adventurer

Oddometer: 94
Thumb

Hi Noah,

here is a great report from guys who did tracks throughout Sakhalin, last year:

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=821062

As for your lady friend, I had an experience where I was romantically involved with a great girl. We were living in different countries at the time. When I saw her the second time, she also went into friend mode. It only dawned in on me later that she did it to protect herself from pain. She realized that this kind of long distance relationship wouldn't work - and it didn't. In fact, she was smarter than me at the time and it turned out that it was the best for both of us. But the short romance that we had is one of the many beautiful memories that I cherish and am thankful for.

These are just my thoughts, whatever happens - good luck and stay strong.

Almost forgot, I was wondering - is it safe to go through northern Honshu because of Fukushima? The latest massive lradiation leaks are all over the news these days. How do you plan to travel through there?
As soon as you concern yourself with the 'good' and 'bad' of your fellows, you create an opening in your heart for maliciousness to enter. Testing, competing with, and criticizing others weaken and defeat you. Morihei Ueshiba

Blue Icebreaker screwed with this post 08-30-2013 at 03:21 PM
Blue Icebreaker is offline   Reply With Quote