A-rider went to visit family while jakbrand and I did Moto maintenance.
On my way back from the car wash, the friendly Spokane sheriff department gave me a ticket. I know I wasn't speeding, but he got me for:
1. Headlight bulb busted (those darn KTM 500 EXC bulbs suck, I put a new one every trip)
2. Tires not DOT (are you serious?)
3. Tag mounted sideways (OK, I admit that one)
4. Moto registered in Utah but I live in Louisiana (I've always wanted a Utah tag, a pretty one with Arches NP)
5. Rear turn signals too hard to see (Come on!)
6. Front turn signal busted (I crashed, what can I say)
7. Only one rear view mirror (but that is legal in Utah!)
A couple of days ago I contributed $128 to the Spokane County District
Court...I still think I didn't deserve a ticket....