View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 11:09 AM   #17
Katoom72
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tancakar View Post
well at least i cant do it on this bike :) Its another issue that i think these people who ever test riding the bikes always try to get their knee down rather then telling us the 1190 adventure burns alot petrol got a heat problem.
The video is made for entertainment purpose. And it looks to me like they are having allot of fun. When i watch this i am thinking: "i want to be on that thing" That's their goal, to make people enthusiastic for the bike, and that's why they can testride it as a journalist.
Quote:
The bike doesnt been made for track use and what is the point of using the bike like this :)
Again, fun. The big plus of this bike is that it's like a swiss-knife. The thing has pottential in any form of riding. Track, road, dirt. It does not matter.
Quote:
what are you going to go evrywhere with wheeles ? :) why there is a wheele in a test ? for an adventure bike ? :)
Yes, because it's fun to wheelie a bigass bike, you should try it some time. It's...wait for it...FUN!
Quote:
these jornulist bikers makes me laugh specially MCN . they test ride a harley davidson sportster and they said the ground clearence is bad :) lol the ground clearence ? IT IS A HARLEY DAVIDSON ! cruiser what ground clearence you have in mind ? the same thing happend in KTM 1190 . they said the bike is this god that good 150 hp like a sports bike but they didnt tell positives and negatives about the bike . These guys in the video can put their knee down and i find even wearing full leathers shows that you are not an off road or enduro rider . sorry jornulists but its true .
The purpose of the video is not to show the off-road capabilities, it's for showing the road potential. Afterall, it's in the all-road segment. The vid shows how much of a hooligan bike the 1190 is, a true KTM.
'00 KTM 250sx -- '03 KTM 450sx -- '03 Yamaha R6 -- '08 KTM SuperDuke R --- '13 KTM 690 enduro R
Katoom72 is online now   Reply With Quote