View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 02:36 PM   #69
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 569
We just got another shipment from Holan with a few bits for the GSW:

Holan Sport Crashbars - $269.99 -

The bars pictured below are the Pro versus the Sport, with the main difference being the upper section that protects the radiators and adds light brackets. The Pro set is sold; however, the Sport set in silver powdercoat is available to ship immediately. I'll see if I can get some pictures specifically of the Sport bars mounted, but hopefully this gives you a good idea (minus the top section). These are not listed yet on the site, so please PM or email me if interested.

Holan Adventure Rack - $319.99 / $369.99 -

I have two of these in stock currently (and more on the way); both setup to support a Holan 38L Large top case (or can obviously be used to strap down a dry bag, etc.). The standard steel in powdercoated black is $319.99 while the stainless steel in a natural glass-bead finish is $369.99. These Adventure racks lower the center of gravity for luggage and provide a very heavy duty mounting structure for carrying heavier loads. Styled after the OEM BMW GSA rack, this is the strongest top case mounting system for the new LC on the market today, bar none. (First three pictures are finished product shown in silver powdercoat; last picture is of raw prototype)

Holan Handlebar Crossbrace - $31.99 -

Mounts up quickly and gives you a convenient place to mount a GPS or other farkles.

Check out the ADV Motorrad vendor thread for great deals on adventure gear!
rotaryracer is offline   Reply With Quote