View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 05:01 PM   #84
khager
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Granbury, TX
Oddometer: 845
I am ATGATT 98% of the time. Does that make sense? The other 2% gloves and helmet short trip around the block or in the neighborhood 25 mph or less, and under a mile, maybe two, and also, no traffic in my hood.

So I guess I am ATGMOTT

khager screwed with this post 09-01-2013 at 08:29 PM
khager is online now   Reply With Quote