View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 04:11 PM   #73
viverrid OP
not dead yet

Oddometer: 30,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyo View Post
if you want to change your story from, a 90°turn and the wheel tucked, to, she was still braking and didn't turn much, to satisfy your desire to justify ABS I have no problem
Not changing anything. The side road is at a 90 degree angle to the main road. We wanted to go into the side road but she didn't make it around the 90 degrees. She fell in the intersection when the front tucked in as she was turning and braking at the same time and crossed into the looser material instead of completing her braking more before she turned. I never said she had turned 90 degrees. If she had turned the full 90 degrees she would have already completed the maneuver and there would be nothing to talk about. (The front wheel on a motorcycle doesn't turn 90 degrees so at least you didn't claim I said that.)
Advanced pancreatic cancer found 04/2010. Have outlived +/- 97% of patients with this diagnosis, but 08/2013 cancer now in liver, vascular system and lungs with 20+ lung tumors. Sick/weak sometimes, not riding much. No more treatments & now under Hospice care.

viverrid screwed with this post 09-01-2013 at 04:40 PM
viverrid is offline   Reply With Quote