View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 10:51 PM   #6
Thomas B. OP
desert racer
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Switzerland and around the globe
Oddometer: 243
Hi guys,
thanks for all your replies.
First of all some good news.
Got a mail from the transporter. He managed to put the bikes on an earlier truck. They are in Boston allready and waiting for us. Yeah!!!
Boarding the plane tomorrow and will be in Boston in the evening. I hope I can get on the bike on friday allready. (If all goes well and I have all the right papers.) We'll see.

Jamie: We'll see by what time we make it to Tellico and let you know. Maybe we can work something out.

MichaelJ and Northern Traveler: Thanks for your advice. We are not sure yet which route we will take. We will first get the bikes, pack up, look at the weather, and then decide if we race to Tellico or go a bit slower. I will have a look at the TET if that's an option.

And MichaelJ you are right Fribourg is alot further away but we are coming.

Until tomorrow in the USA.

Cheers Thomas
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote